Do you need a Dive OP for Playa Del Carmen...look here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tlmainer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have just finished 2 days of diving in Playa w/Fantaseadive with 2 days to go....
UNBELIEVABLE treatment, 1 on 1 diving and the best bottom time I've ever had. I will post longer when all dives completed but if you are looking for best bottom time, 1 on 1 dive experience and just a great guy, look for Jason @ Fantaseadive. You won't go wrong. Can't wait for trip to Coz tomorrow and cenotes Thursday!!!!

I'll be in Playa on about 10 days and will be be looking to do just a couple of 2-dive trips. You were so enthusiastic about FantaSeadive - are you still as psyched about them? Jason's website looks great and if the operation is as good, sounds like a winner!

Unbelievable is all that I can say! I just got home from 4 days of diving with him. I was the only diver...just me and him. 6 dives in Playa and 2 in Cozumel. You can't go wrong booking with Jason. I will post my dives in a new thread tomorrow when my pic's are finished. Small boat, he will let you dive your tank, not have to come up w/700 lbs like most OP's. One on one gives you time to talk w/him, ask questions etc...
Loved it!!!!!!!!!!

I dove many times with the guys from Playascuba.com. Really nice small groups, the best prices, nice new gear. Overall amazing treatment.

I heartily second tlmainer's sentiments about Jason and Fantasea. As long as he's there I don't have to ever wonder who I'm going to dive with when in PDC!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom