Do you Lobster Dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phage30:
Hi

Do you accept dive buddies from San Diego for lobster hunting in Santa Barbara?

I'll take a San Diego diver bug hunting with me up here. We've got some decent beach diving spots or we head out to the channel islands.

Regarding someones post about night vs day hunting, I catch just as many during the day as I do at night, just got a keep an eye out for em.

We got a 3 pounder that was walking on a ledge in the middle of the day last season.

sb_diver:
I'll take a San Diego diver bug hunting with me up here. We've got some decent beach diving spots or we head out to the channel islands.

Regarding someones post about night vs day hunting, I catch just as many during the day as I do at night, just got a keep an eye out for em.

We got a 3 pounder that was walking on a ledge in the middle of the day last season.

Please let me know how should I contact you for the lobster hunt plans?

2P1010010-med.jpg

So California bug diving is fun and the season starts in 2 days!

Hi Kyle yep thats me! I love diving AND fishing lol

I will be jumping into the water at 12:01am Saturday for the kick-off

Xman:
I don't Lobster dive, but I do Crayfish dive. Over here that what rock lobsters are called. No claws on ours (fortunately).

You Kiwi, they are the same thing.

I'm a kiwi living in Huntington Beach california

Pacific BUGS dont have claws

scubapro5:
2P1010010-med.jpg

So California bug diving is fun and the season starts in 2 days!

Hey mate, I hope this dosent piss you off, but I hope you let the big bug go after your photo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom