Do You Like Sea Lions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are pretty good singers too!

Great video! That would be so cool to drive a scooter around with sea lions! I need a scooter...and a drysuit...and a lot more money...

Thanks!

The scooters do make the dive even more fun. :)

Great video! That would be so cool to drive a scooter around with sea lions! I need a scooter...and a drysuit...and a lot more money...

Thanks for the nice comment!

Hope you have a great encounter with the sea lions when you get back to CA. A few of us here are hoping to go dive the waters of Thailand soon.

Great video! I should be back in CA soon, so hopefully I'll get to experience this myself!

Diving with SeaLions is always memorable. Yet another reason to dive CA despite the cold water. We saw Sea Lions/Harbor Seals diving off of Santa Rosa I believe. We also saw and dove with them at La Jolla doing a shore dive (surf dive'n) which was great.

Definitely. Lots of sites locally to see them. The best groups I've seen have been off Anacapa, but I've heard of even bigger sightings off some of the other Channel Islands.

Diving with SeaLions is always memorable. Yet another reason to dive CA despite the cold water. We saw Sea Lions/Harbor Seals diving off of Santa Rosa I believe. We also saw and dove with them at La Jolla doing a shore dive (surf dive'n) which was great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom