Do you have Reg manuals (maintenance/teardown)? If so post links here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeFerrara once bubbled...

What kind of manuals are these? I clicked on the link and I got a screen that said that smart filter catagorized it as sex.

My filter at work (an .army.mil site) also filters the access as a sex site. My home computer links but I did not try the download yet. If there was anything sexy about the linked site, I missed it.

awap once bubbled...

If there was anything sexy about the linked site, I missed it.

Well, I suppose there may be some individuals that would find Zeagle manuals sexy. These folks shouldn't be shunned because of their choice. To each his own, I say.

Personally I thought the Apeks one was kinda cute.

I am looking for a manual on the beuchat V10, anyone know if this would also be the Zeagle 50 or an Apeks of some model??

It seems very irresponsible to me that the manufacturers will not sale manuals so owners can keep their equipment in working order.

Phil

Hi Neil... thanks much!

Hows work? (lucky bastad). :wink:

I went diving last week off the Spectre and thought about ya! All went well. Very well. Had some great diving. Someone nailed a really nice sized Halibut just after jumping in (directly under the boat). The East/north side of the island was getting rough (low vis), so we went to the south or west side of Anacapa. Vis was not bad at the coral reef, tons of fish. The last dive at "underwater Island" was very surgie..... and vis was so so. All in all had a great time. Chicken was great. :D Even the boat ride home was outstanding...... a giant school of dolphin passed right through us. Must have been thousands of them.... the were just all over, what seemed like a 1/4 mile wide strip of a huge school of them. Very fun to watch.

I did try my steel 120 with my al backplate, 7mm wetsuit. I dove with 12lbs of lead, and it felt very good. It worked out that I was pretty near neutral at 10 feet at the end of the dive. Just wanted to see how it would work. I agree with you though... I think the steel is best left for when I am going to dive the drysuit.

Need to get together with you on the drysuit. I still have your computer sitting here if you have not picked another one up yet.
What I will probably do is put in a new hard drive, and then add yours into the new computer at your place, so that you will have access to all of your old files.

Anyway...... thanks on the Apeks manual and Aqualung.

If you still want to work out something on the drysuit-computer, etc., just keep the CD for me until we hook up.

Let me know of any dives coming up too.

Kronos13 once bubbled...
Zeagle and pre-2000 Zeagle/Apeks service manuals in pdf can be found here.

I downloaded these manuals a couple months ago. The main page states :

"Welcome: This site is the only web source for the new and older Zeagle Technical Manuals and Sheets. It is intended for Zeagle Dealers and Zeagle Certified Technicians ONLY. We really want to make this a resource for Zeagle Dealers and Techs but if this site's address is passed out to others it will have to be closed. "

So, if you want them, you should download 'em, just in case the site gets removed.

no sex.... they are actual service manuals. :)

If you need a break down schematic for the Apex TX200, post your fax I'll send you one.

Master Chief

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom