Do you beleive in the supernatural?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So today my great grandmother passed away at the young age of 100. We cremated her at 6:30pm. As soon as I got home I called my mom (half way around the world - 12 hrs behind) to let her know how everything went.

She tells me that she just got off the phone with my uncle (her brother) and auntie (her sister) and all 3 of them woke up after seeing a flash of light at the exact moment she was getting cremated. I have no doubt in my mind this was my great grandmother saying goodbye to her grandchildren.

Microwaves, radio waves, X-rays, etc. are real. We can't necessarily see them because of their vibrational frequency. I believe that there are other worlds that overlay and co-exist with and within this physical world, and occasionally, we catch a glimpse of, or interact in with it in dreams, visions, and during half-awake/half-asleep "threshold" experiences.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom