Do Underwater Cities Exist???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi, i`ve already seen the hydropolis project,10x anyway,it seems to be the one of the very few modern underwater constructions for the moment. could you try to remember the name of that one in the States? i`ll take a look at that Sealab experiment. thank you

One of my instructors where telling me that Bonne Terre mine in MO has a "town" deep in the mine. She was saying that since the miners where in the mine for 3-5 days at a time, they built bunk houses and the like. Said it is a real cool dive.

Rock Lake in Wisconsin supposedly has several submerged stone structures, chimneys and such built by indians in the area before the lake rose and submerged them..it also supposedly has a lake monster but it (the monster) hasn't been seen since the early 1900's.

Wait a few years, with global warming, you'll have a whole state to dive - Florida.. :D

Hey, I know in Louisville, Kentucky there is a place called taylorsville where they filled in a huge town, and made it a lake, bad vis though.
Cheers, Josh

Back
Top Bottom