Dm5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,
it may be that another program is interfering. So first I'd close inactive programs running in the background, especially those that feature USB transfers... If this is not the case it's best to get in touch with the support team. Has it already been working or is the first time she is trying to download dives?

br Hendrik
She gets the problem on a windows 7 desktop and on a windows 10 laptop. We took it to the dealer and he got the same problem on a Mac. He is going to do the software upgrade but that will delete all of her history. It might work. If it does not, then I guess we will need to purchase a replacement computer. I assume it is out of warranty by now. Will Suunto give us any trade in on a replacement? Is it possible that the factory can fix the problem? Our dealer is one of the listed repair shops for suunto.

Dear Suunto,

This is THE most unbelievably bad experience I have ever had with any product. I really like the Cobra3, which I purchased 2 years ago, but the Suunto software (DM5) BITES!!!!! Can someone please explain what is going on internally at Suunto???? This has been an ongoing problem for 2 years, and still no resolution!!!! I recently tried DM5 again, hearing that there were some upgrades. DM5 completely crashed my computer. To the Suunto CEO, YOU NEED TO FIRE EVERYONE IN THE DM5 SOFTWARE DIVISION, COMPLETELY ABANDON MOVESCOUNT (stupid idea from the start), AND START OVER!!!!! As a customer for 2 years, this is completely unacceptable. Charlie

Last edited:
Hi all, I am new with my Suunto D6i. And I have problems where you guys can hopefully help me ;-) My configuration:
MacOSX 10.11.5, Suunto DM5 1.2.46.6004, Sunnto D6i.
The upload of the dive works fine. But somewhere is a bug. The connection to movescount.com is established, the dive is transferred, but I can not see it on my "activity feed" on movescount.com. On the side where all the acitivities are listed, it appears. This is one problem.
The other is on DM5. "file - preferences" does not work, the program is then not responding anymore and needs to be closed manually. Do you guys have any ideas on how I could solve this problems?
Thank you so much for your help!

Does the DM5 allow dives to be entered manually? If so, how?
You could consider adding them as plans. It is a bodge but might cover what you want. For decompression calculation purposes a plan has a time and date, by default that is when you create the plan but you can set it. This is so you can properly plan a sequence of dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom