DIY Touch Screen Trimix Analyser

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pls post here for us the arduino code...and the pcb to make at pcbway.com gerber file pls

My experience with combining the oxygen sensor (0-50mV) with the carbon monoxide sensor (0.4-2V) is that they influence each other too much for an independent reliable measurement. But I'd be curious to know how to solve that issue!
Maybe resistor divider on CO input (bringing down original 0.4-2V to ~10-50mV at ADS input) would help?

Likely if you are reading against GND you have multiple GNDs affecting the accuracy of the ADC between the 2 input signals. Either tying all your GNDs together or totally separating the power for one of the sensors can solve your issue.

I have a proto built using an ADS 1115, to do differential readings between A1/A2 and a diff between A3/A4. I have had no issues with dual readings but I was using 2 O2 sensors with similar mV ranges.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom