diy pee valve??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I_R_DIVER

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hallo fellow dive folk
Is it possible to make a DIY pee valve it doesn't seem to difficult. Seem being the key word here since I have not asked some one to have a looksie at theirs. I just don't feel comfortable doing that.:dork2: ewh

Yeah, it should be pretty easy. All you really have to do is have two sides that screw together that have a flange so it can seal against the suit. Then on one side you need a hole for your exhaust bolt thingy, and then you need a hole in the side of the other side for your hose to run into. You also need the connector so you can connect the condom to the hose.

Hope that helps.

Jeff

Just take a bunch of those pills they keep advertising and you can run it out of your cuff seal and not worry about modifying the suit. :D

Gary D.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Very easy. There are directions floating around here or maybe tds. I made mine and it works as good or better than purchased ones. I spent about $10 and about a half hour. Works great, doesn't leak, best $10 I ever spent.

If you don't have any luck finding the info pm me. I will help you out.

Another great option is to buy the Airspeed Press book "Drysuit Companion". All of their books are great.

Hunter

Cool man im gonna look for the info I've got the Dive light companion and Oxy hacker but havn't got a dry suit yet so I will buy them together. Those books are priceless

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom