DIY P-valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why strange, this would be an easy DIY project that can save a lot of money.

Think about it...if it doesn’t work, you’re going to be peeing all over yourself. That’s what makes it funny. :D

Just get a dive-rite unbalanced for $100. That version looks like the original screw style which you have to reach down and unscrew to be able to pee, then screw back in to prevent loosing the nut.

And honestly, an unbalanced valve is super simple, and the debate over squeeze of over hyped. If you're properly hydrated you will end up needing to pee before hitting the water.

then screw back in to prevent loosing the nut

Losing the nut.... hahahahahahahaha.

Think about it...if it doesn’t work, you’re going to be peeing all over yourself. That’s what makes it funny. :D

And may be putting a hole in your suit that's not the appropriate size for when you put a real pvalve in. Now it's gonna cost an extra $150 to deal with that.

It's a $100. How much was your drysuit? Just buy a real pvalve and save your money somewhere else.

And may be putting a hole in your suit that's not the appropriate size for when you put a real pvalve in. Now it's gonna cost an extra $150 to deal with that.

It's a $100. How much was your drysuit? Just buy a real pvalve and save your money somewhere else.

Err, I'm the cheap ghetto-diver from this thread: Cheap Chinese Drysuit

Golem Gear has a balanced one for $70.00.
Thanks, that's a bit more reasonable. I'm just a little nervous because the lack of pictures. I've never bought from Golem Gear before, but will consider getting this.

thank you that made my day, just one rib please, i am still that guy lol

Call him to see if he has it in stock. He's teaching this week so might take some time to get back to you. If he does not have it in stock, actively avoid buying from him.
Err, I'm the cheap ghetto-diver from this thread: Cheap Chinese Drysuit

Thanks, that's a bit more reasonable. I'm just a little nervous because the lack of pictures. I've never bought from Golem Gear before, but will consider getting this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom