DIY Computer Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope someone replies because I'm interested, too.

While you're at it, how 'bout a cable for an Atmos II?!?!? ($99. to download something I can type in just as fast..well not if I did a week's worth of diving....)

I wonder if it's just a straight connection between two of the USB contacts and the two contacts on the "clothespin". If so, it should be easy enought to replicate. If there's circuitry in the thing it would be a whole 'nother matter.

I'm also interested in the IQ-800 angle. I'd like a downloader but the manufactured one is waaay to expensive.

Buoyant1:
While you're at it, how 'bout a cable for an Atmos II?!?!? ($99. to download something I can type in just as fast..well not if I did a week's worth of diving....)
the atmos cables are easy to make (i've repaired several broken ones. the real problem is finding the adapter that fits them.

Back
Top Bottom