DIY Canister Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have 5 requests. I will get the prices for the materials this week and let everyone know by PM. I will send payment information to everyone and when I receive ALL payments, I will purchase the materials and start production. The biggest hold up once I get the money is the turnaround time for the lids. That is totally dependant on how busy the CNC shop is. For my last run I had all the canisters ready for shipping before the lids were complete. Everyone was patient and understanding and everyone got what they paid for. I think it was within 14 days of them sending payment.

If anyone wants an extra lid in case of screw ups or multiple configurations, let me know and I can give you a quote on the lids as well.

Also, I would be willing to work out a deal if someone would want to trade a canister for building the circuitry. ( I would like a 700 lumen or greater led set up with a reed switch and reflector that would fit into a D cell mag light that would run on 12v - preferable or 14.8v battery).

Thanks,
Steve

Could you tell me what the inside dimensions of the canister is? Reason I'm asking, at some point I may be looking for some type of canister that would hold one of the PLB/Spot beacons along with maybe a cell phone or VHF radio. Thanks, Al

**canister made of sched 120 PVC Pipe with sealed base. dimensions are ID 2 3/16 inch, OD 2 13/16, 7 2/8 long (inside depth is 6 7/8 inches) I can make the canister longer for a slightly higher fee.

I have to back out of this offer. My daughter has been having some recurring medical problems and I don't know day to day i fshe will need extra care.

Instead of taking money and holding up the production of the canisters I think it is better for me and all involved to close this post and say I am sorry for getting your hopes up. I think this is better than taking the money and have you not knowing when I will be able to fulfill your order.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Sorry,
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom