DIY Argon Bottle Mounting System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMB2262

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was wondering if anyone has tried to build their own Argon Bottle Mounting System? I have seen them for sale, but I don't really like what I have seen. I was looking for some ideas before I really decide to build one or buy one. I would like to attach it to the backplate and it would be for a 13 cu. ft. tank.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

From GUE's affiliate WKPP, Pictures. Cost, maybe 5 USD.

Sorry about that: you specified 13 CUFT. Check the thread started by Reg Braithwaite a couple of days ago.

Sorry about that: you specified 13 CUFT. Check the thread started by Reg Braithwaite a couple of days ago.

Yep, i'm sorry i either didn't pay attention to 13 cuft fact. The way shown in the link posted by newman_diver actually will work with fixing the bottle to the main back cylinder(s). Instead of the waist belt the cam bands around tank(s) can be used. Although I'm not sure how much would it save compare to purchasing bottle straps for example from H-cyon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom