Divng the Rampage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mmcdds

Contributor
Reaction score
My family and I will be heading down to Florida the week after 4th of July this year and I thought we would try some diving out of West Palm this time. After abit of reading, I thought I'd give the Rampage a try. So far I've read only good stuff about them, has anyone had any bad experiences on the Rampage that should cause me to look else where for a charter?

Thanks.

mmcdds:
My family and I will be heading down to Florida the week after 4th of July this year and I thought we would try some diving out of West Palm this time. After abit of reading, I thought I'd give the Rampage a try. So far I've read only good stuff about them, has anyone had any bad experiences on the Rampage that should cause me to look else where for a charter?

Thanks.

Sorry, I can't tell you anything bad about the Rampage, but I can tell you that you will enjoy Capt. Bob and his Rampage. He'll show you a good time. I have many dives from the Rampage and I keep going back. Ask Capt. Bob to dive the Princess Anne, it's a easy wreck dive, plus there's couple of nice jewfish that hang out there. :palmtree: Bob

My wife and I dove with Captain Bob on the Rampage last April for a few days. It was my wifes first open water dives. Capt. Bob set up a Dive master, made a special trip into the cable crossing for her requirements when we were off gassing from a deeper dive on Doubble ledges. Then we all dove the Breakers reef. I have dove on 6 or 7 different boats out of Palm Beach and Capt Bob and the Rampage is one of my favorites.

Captain Bob and The Rampage is our favorite. Him and his crew go WAY out to make everyone comfy..... Their our first pick!!!!

Ok everyone, thanks! The Rampage it is! I called down there the other day and spoke to Captain Bob, and even over the phone he sounded like a very nice, accommodating guy. I'm looking forward to getting down there.

Thanks for your input.

Just got back from our Florida trip and wanted to say that we had a great time with Captain Bob and his crew on the Rampage. They were very accomodating and were a pleasure to do business withh. My family and I will definitely be using them again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom