Diving4treasures on eBay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aloha Joe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is this guy a forum member? Does anyone know anything about him? He's got a lot of MK10 regs and other regs/parts for sale, with most things looking freshly overhauled.

I have a (new to me) MK10+ that I just got serviced and it still has bad creep. I might need another reg to hold me over while I fix this one, or possibly to replace this one...

I don't know if that seller is a member here or not. However, I have bought a couple of items from him and I'm satisfied with the transaction.

Now for a shameless plug. There are a number of us here who buy, rebuild and resell regulators to support our hobby/habit. Halocline, Buddasummer, Fishpie, Notsure, and me and probably a few others. You could contact any of us and get a good deal. Additionally, I can recommend the shops that OWIC647 and rsingler own and manage to give you a very good deal.

Shameless plug, I have a few fully restored and updated using new stock OEM parts G250s in 8-9/10 condition cosmetically. An excellent condition Conshelf 21 first stage, fully serviced. An only dived once, what was a NOS early Titan first stage with dry seal kit freshly serviced. Anyone interested feel free to message me. Apologies for the hijack.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom