Diving with the Family

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrozsits

Registered
Reaction score
Can someone list a few places where I can go and dive while taking the wife and baby? I've dove in Puerta Galera and want to go back, but not with the wife. I would like to go on day trips, but a few nights away might be ok. Therefore, they would need to have conditions that would permit them to have something to do while I'm diving. I would prefer Asia based on the cost of diving, accommodations and food, but I would like to do Palau or New Guinea someday or really other suggestions would be great.

thanks in advance

Bali would work well for you - There is even great shore diving. I have also been with infants to Manado.
The great thing about Indonesia is that you can find excellent baby sitters.

Bali would be the best choice for diver and non-diver combination.

If both dive, still Bali and do shore dives. If you stay beach side / dive site side, you are also not too far and too long away from the precious bundle!

Manado are mainly boat dives. So may be gone for half the day or more.

Phuket/Thailand may b e a good option too. Choices in hotels/resorts in all categories/price ranges are plentiful, there is a good choice of day trips as well as the opportunity to do a liveaboard to the Similans for 3 days or longer if you so chose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom