Diving with JADS Aruba Sept 25 - Oct 7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrotherBear

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can't wait for the warmer water and better vis than New England waters, not to mention ditching the dry suit for a couple of weeks. I'm going to try to get at least 34 dives in so I can hit 200 this year, no special reason other than I like round numbers! :eyebrow:

Just back I think you will be very pleased with how great an op JADS is and tailors to your needs. They enhanced the dive shop itself and are remodeling to keep historical appearance.... added bar and food service as well... what a class act.

I dove with JADS a few years back and they're good, but....that's a lot of time and dives for just Aruba.
Hop over to BON or CUR for half the time, that's what I'd do...

Just back...40 dives and buried the 200 mark!

The vis was on the poor side even for Aruba, there was an unusual long shore current that might have been stirring things up a bit. Otherwise the trip was great!

JADS is still wonderful, this was not my first time there or with them. I would have liked to bounce over to Bonaire but it would have cost me time in the water, extra hotel costs, AND I was there with family. FWIW as great as B & C are I like diving Aruba just fine...the water is far warmer and the vis is far better than the north atlantic, and the folks I dive with at JADS are more like old dive buddies than commercial operators. There are far more sites in Aruba than I regularly dive at home every week so who cares if I repeat a few?
Above and beyond everything else I got to be underwater A LOT!

I dove with JADS a few years back and they're good, but....that's a lot of time and dives for just Aruba.
Hop over to BON or CUR for half the time, that's what I'd do...

Back
Top Bottom