Diving with Dive Quarters 10/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good meeting you also Eric, as you can see both Dive Shops are experienced & good at what they do. Most of the time people get into that ole my shop is better than your shop crap.
But as you saw I can float between them pretty seamlessly.
I do prefer DQ for most of my needs, but do consider Lynnhaven's boat the more comfortable of the 2, so I tend to dive off it more often. But I will admit that BIG TIME the charter boat DQ uses is quite capable of doing the job, plus on BIG TIME we usually take a vote to determine the site we actually hit, as long as it is comparable to what was on the manifest. Plus Capt. Steve is a blast, sometimes quite colorful on the language front, but being the son of a Senior Chief in the Navy I tend to be used to it.
See you on your next trip down here, maybe next time we can meet for lunch with the wives, my wife dives & might be of some help calming your wives fears or should I say anxieties with diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom