Diving Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't get anything other than bubbles and music from that website. I've tried IE, Firefox and Safari.

How's the vis/temp in early June?

Temps vary, as does the vis. Usually you can expect 65-70 degree temps till about 40ft or so. Vis depends on how many students are there. June is when most of the dive shops are doing there check-outs. Mostly vis is 5-15' depending. The best time to dive Jocassee is in late Jan, and Feb. Granted the water temps are 50ish that time of year, but the vis can be 60+ feet when there are no roto-tillers in the water. Definite dry dive that time of year, unless you like the cold. The cold water doesn't bother me too bad, but Idive a 7mil semi dry in the winter months. You should dive the graveyard for sure. It's a creepy dive, but awesome never the less. The graves are all open from exhuming all of the bodies, and even after 50 or so years still have their crisp freshly dug edges. I'd LOVE to see the lodge, but 300' is just a little scary for me right now, not a big fan of that much deco!

Back
Top Bottom