Diving UserBars and Signatures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I understand, and appreciate what your saying..

I'm just looking at the bottom of the letter A in his image and then in the real PADI logo, in the real logo there is a black bar across the bottom, in his it's either cut off or different variation on the same style font.

How about this one:

myscubabar.jpg

ya its a modified version so its not really copyright on that. i could get by saying its a font similar to the PADI font. My OA Lodge used a "vehicle that looked like a hummer" and a "leprechuan that looked like the ND mascot" on a distributed patch that actually cost money and we were fine. plus they arent going to come after an amateur graphic designist that doesnt sell his work. the difference between this "free advertising" and that advertising with the instructor is that it is also promoting the istructors sales and PADI would want a cut of that.

I still think yours look better than mine... I'm going to play around with it some more.

did u get the one i sent u??

oh and try making a more neon green so it look shiner, make the scan lines a lil more transparent by screwing with the opacity.

rottielover:
I still think yours look better than mine... I'm going to play around with it some more.

How about this one?

myscubabar3.jpg

Personally I like this one with no scanlines

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom