Diving Tuesday 11/17/09?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

onefastpony

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all,

Planning on going diving this tuesday, just don't know where to go or have a dive buddy. My wife usually dives with me but she will be home with our son, I have the day free because I was going to go golfing with a friend, but he changed his mind, so I am now open.

So, anybody up for a dive? :diver:

How is the diving off of Anna Maria Island, been looking at google earth maps and this looks pretty good, any body have any expierience there?

How is the diving off of Anna Maria Island, been looking at google earth maps and this looks pretty good, any body have any expierience there?

You mean Spanish Rocks?

I don't know I haven't been there yet but would like too.

Pony, I might be up for some diving if this viz clears a bit. I'm wanting to get out and get more crab.

Right now I am going diving this tues and will be diving with my wife, Rednose and her husband. Miss D if you want to join would love to have you there.

Dvie Gang, once you complete your Tuesday dives, is it possible you can place a dive report about the dive. I have never dove there, but am interested.

Dive and be safe.

I'd like a report as well, please. :) I think I am going to wait a couple more days to head out - by then we will have had some easterly winds. Happy diving tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom