Diving Tomorrow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
My wife's sister, mother, and grandmother are here. My house is overflowing with estrogen...I must go diving tomorrow! Anyone willing to take me along, pref. after 9.

Thanks,

Sherman

Sweet, I'll pick you up at the airport tomorrow morning?

Looks like we are both off work and "buddy-less" still :( I "had" 2 OW students that were supossed to start today (they decided last night about 10pm) but then got called off at 8am this morning, so I'm back to Internet Diving again.

Good news was that I was able to order my X today! WOOHOO!

Have fun "Net-diving" ...

[Hijack = continued] I wish - batteries are out of stock, so it may be a few days, but I'm hoping for next Friday - and I will need a buddy to help "test" run things - you up for that? :wink: [/Hijack]

Hey where you guys going diving? I would like to hit up some dives tomorrow aswell?! Are they shore or boat?

Sorry Matt - we are on Maui, we just completely derailed Shermans thread (sorry Sherm)

Now if you were on Maui (or want to fly over for the day), you'd be more than welcome to join me for a shore dive :)

Aloha, Tim

aww man, get my hopes and what not. Nah thats cool though. Thanks for the offer. If I am ever in Maui I will definitly be posting on here for some spots.

Back
Top Bottom