Diving tomorrow or weekend 8/26-8/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fun2chase

Contributor
Reaction score
If you are interested in diving with us near Destin between Panama City and Pensacola, let me know; just chip in for fuel.

fun2chaseme@yahoo.com
or
http://www.scubaforum.org/
register then go to BWBDivers for the "Early notice - this weekend!" thread (there is lots of information on this site, too). Great supplement to scubaboard.

if it wasn't so far away I'd be in...... :(

I would too. If you change your mind and want to drive a bit, we're diving Venice for shark teeth on Saturday morning, and would love to have you dive with us.

BTW, any news on when they're going to sink the Oriskany? I want to dive it soon afterwards - maybe we can get a group totether and dive with you then.

BTW, I just looked up Hashing on the net. Sounds like a blast!

-Grier

GrierHPharmD:
BTW, any news on when they're going to sink the Oriskany? I want to dive it soon afterwards - maybe we can get a group totether and dive with you then.

BTW, I just looked up Hashing on the net. Sounds like a blast!

-Grier
Would be interested in a trip like that.

Hashing - not what you did in college home chemistry classes :wink:

Bummer; the sinking of the Oriskany has been postponed :-( Will let you know as soon as I hear more. There is a thread for the Oriskany on scubaforum.org.

Hashing is a fun social group that mixes running and drinking beer! Ok, not everyone runs; there are lots of walkers. It is for adults only! You can check out www.gthhh.com and search for one in your area. It is a worldwide group started in Malaysia in the 1930's. They were running from a pub called the Hash House (hence the name). Check it out!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom