Diving tomorrow in Gulf Shores?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teknitroxdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone want to go diving tomorrow in Gulf Shores? I'm trying to get together enough people so Gary's Gulf Divers will run a trip out...right now we've got 2, need at least 2 more. If you're interested give a shout. His price is $80 for a 2-tank dive, probably going to the liberty ships.

The Liberty ships make great dives, they're about 400' long and usually bring in alot of life.

I was out at the beach yesterday and the water was calm and appeared to be clearing up. I wouldn't be suprised if it were clear out 10-15 miles offshore.

Goodluck on your trip.

I was in Gulf Shores wed. and stopped by Down Under Dive shop. The guy there said conditions were terrible reporting the vis as nil. He also stated that there are all sorts of dead animals (cows & alligators) and drift wood floating throughout the Gulf. I would be very interested in getting a report from you if you end up going.

Back
Top Bottom