Diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Went yesterday and it pretty much sucked. Can you dive mid week?

WC, give me one more week and then I got 0800-1400 open except for wed (school gets out at 1235, no wonder Hawaii is 50 out of 50 states....) I have a buddy and his son coming in on the 4th, and plan to dive as much as possible while they are here. His son just certifed, and I have not dove with either of them. Planning on some shallow dives at first, but want to get them over to the YO and Sea Tiger while they are here, are you in town for long?

For a couple of weeks, maybe longer.

Wildcard:
Went yesterday and it pretty much sucked. Can you dive mid week?

Didn't see the orginal post until today - sorry.

Chepar & I went yesterday (Firehouse) and had 2 spectacular dives!

We tagged along with an octopus out hunting (who didn't seem to mind us much) for a good bit of time. He changed colors and texture a number of times. We saw a snowflake eel, leaf scorpionfish, found two nice cowry shells, Chepar and a juvenile turtle scared the bejeezus out of each other.

Cripes I was there saturday and it sucked so bad we didn't dive sunday.... Oh well.
ANybody want to dive mid week?

mrjimboalaska:
WC, give me one more week and then I got 0800-1400 open except for wed (school gets out at 1235, no wonder Hawaii is 50 out of 50 states....) I have a buddy and his son coming in on the 4th, and plan to dive as much as possible while they are here. His son just certifed, and I have not dove with either of them. Planning on some shallow dives at first, but want to get them over to the YO and Sea Tiger while they are here, are you in town for long?
Maybe I can sneak out one of these days and do a weekday dive with ya...

I'll be up for some dives between the 7th and the 18th. I'm hoping to get out daily.

Diveoahu - I sent an email but didn't hear back.

Anyone going to the NS this weekend for diving and wouldn't mind me tagging along?

-becky

Back
Top Bottom