Diving This Weekend (July 29 & 30)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm pretty familiar with Tenkiller. Have you ever dove there before? My plans still aren't completely solid for the weekend. I have to work until noon tomorrow, but should know for sure shortly thereafter if I can go. I would probably just rent a tank from Gene's and do 3-4 dives. I'll post again tomorrow. Come on guys! Surely someone else wants to dive!!

galscuba:
I'm pretty familiar with Tenkiller. Have you ever dove there before? My plans still aren't completely solid for the weekend. I have to work until noon tomorrow, but should know for sure shortly thereafter if I can go. I would probably just rent a tank from Gene's and do 3-4 dives. I'll post again tomorrow. Come on guys! Surely someone else wants to dive!!

Nope. I'm a newbie to Oklahoma. I was relocated (job) in March. I live in Owasso at the moment.

No word from Richerso so far.

I'm looking up info on the lake right now.

Richard

127 views so far on this thread and NO ONE else wants to dive this weekend? You guys are killin' me. LOL

Would everyone prefer we go to Belize? :eyebrow:

Disregard previous message.
I'd love to go but I just can't swing it this weekend. After further considering the logistics of this thing, that just makes for a tough haul for one day of diving. Sorry peoples. I do apologize; but I just can't make it happen this weekend.
JR

:(

Back to a party of two....maybe. :shakehead

midnite135:
My regs are on backorder =/

That, and I need to do a search to see where Tenkiller is anyways :wink:

Did you get your regs? Let's go diving this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom