Diving this weekend? Jan 13-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys make me wish I could go diving this weekend. I just have too much crap I gotta do around the house. Stupid house.

JR

I'd like to dive on Sunday. Anyone in the Houston area interested? How about Lost Lake? :D

Richard

I`ll be at CSSP on Sunday.....next week at Lake Murray ,Ok...next to the spill way tower .....driving the red Jeep. Wrangler..see ya` under....

Eagle-scuba:
I`ll be at CSSP on Sunday.....next week at Lake Murray ,Ok...next to the spill way tower .....driving the red Jeep. Wrangler..see ya` under....

If CSSP wasn't such a long hike, I'd join ya. For the time spent traveling vs. the number of dives, it just doesn't work for me. If my Flower Gardens trip gets called off on Feb 3, 4, 5, I'll come up for the weekend.

Richard

I went down to Stillhouse this morning just hoping I could find someone to dive with. There were a pair of divers going out to inspect the marina attachment points, etc so I joined them. We dove :39 to a max depth of 36', water temp was 53 deg. Most of the dive was under boats/docks and so not much light making it into the water. I estimate the vis at 3-6'. When we would get out of the shade vis was more like 10'. Not a bad dive, but it is much nicer out in the lake.

Met subzero at Mansfield Dam Park for 2 dives on Sunday. It was the first time to dive together and my first time to that site. Water temp was 58 deg and vis varied from around 5-15' depending on how deep we were. Since it was overcast I think it was just a matter of light not penetrating past about 40'. We went to 64' on the first dive and 58' on the second. Both dives were :40 which was about all I could stand.

It was great meeting and diving with subzero and the site is nice as well. I am looking forward to trying it again when it is a bit warmer. I posted some pictures here if you want to take a look.

Willie

wet-willie:
It was great meeting and diving with subzero and the site is nice as well. I am looking forward to trying it again when it is a bit warmer. I posted some pictures here if you want to take a look.

Willie
wet-willie,
It was great meeting you as well. Great dive, btw. Thanks for the pics. As you can see, I'm using one of 'em as my avatar :)
Maybe next month, we can do Comal river. I'm sure Shaggie wont turn down the offer.

Enrique

Back
Top Bottom