Diving this weekend? Jan 13-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willie

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone diving this weekend? Or maybe I should say, where are you diving this weekend? I have been watching the board but it has been pretty quiet this week.

Willie

Timeliner and I will be diving this Sunday on a lake between the Ok border and Paris Tx..

Don't tell me Timeliner has talked you into going to Pat Mayse!

Don't worry about bringing a flashlite...won't do any good. :D

sealskin98:
Don't tell me Timeliner has talked you into going to Pat Mayse!

Don't worry about bringing a flashlite...won't do any good. :D

Hey sealskin98...lol....I am counting on the light reflecting off the rip-rap rock dam for a bit of light...hehe.....get on your suit and join us,,,,its going to be an adventure!

texdiveguy:
get on your suit and join us,,,,its going to be an adventure!
Naw, I've done black-out dives...besides, my fully encapsulated HazMat suit is in the shop. :D :D :D

Post a full report when y'all get back...with pictures please!

sealskin98:
Naw, I've done black-out dives...besides, my fully encapsulated HazMat suit is in the shop. :D :D :D

Post a full report when y'all get back...with pictures please!

Mike,,,, Timeliner got a camera,,,,,we will rig up major stobe system....HAZMAT...could not be any worse them Mountain Creek---LOL

I was out there last week to scout it out and it didn't look too bad. I've been in worse. It''ll be a first dive there for me. When we get back I'll tell ya'll what we got to see... or didn't see :wink:

Anyone up for the Comal, CSSP or maybe Stillhouse Saturday or Sunday?

Willie

wet-willie:
Anyone up for the Comal, CSSP or maybe Stillhouse Saturday or Sunday?

Willie
Hi Willie,

I can't go saturday or sunday, but how about monday? I'm thinking of Canyon lake then over to the Comal for a (warmer) 2nd tank.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom