Diving this weekend 12-15&16th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So where will you be diving this weekend? :D

Probably Windy Point or Bob Wentz. I'm kinda tired of WP right now and have found some pretty cool diving over at the public park. So much so that I've started mapping it. At first the map was just for my divemaster class, but now that I've submitted it I want to id some more interesting...and deeper...points of interest. :eyebrow:

I'll post the map after I'm satisfied with the results.

Saturday WP....Sunday with Brandon at Aquarena Springs SCIENCE DIVING for the folks ........

Saturday WP....Sunday with Brandon at Aquarena Springs SCIENCE DIVING for the folks ........

Aquarena Springzzzzzzzzzzzz? Snooze...it would be better suited for snorkeling if those darn glass bottom boats weren't all over the place! :wink:

Aquarena Springzzzzzzzzzzzz? Snooze...it would be better suited for snorkeling if those darn glass bottom boats weren't all over the place! :wink:

Well, we could cover our eyes and pretend it's Travis.... :icon82:

j/k: I'll really enjoy spring lake, esp. outside the training area.

It's fun to help out a larger cause and the view to and from the site is very much the 'Life Aquatic' blue view I enjoy so much...

I dove Aquarena Springs just once....had a good time but it was sorta boring after a few dives....I did find the history of the site and its surrounding area extremely interesting!

Well, we could cover our eyes and pretend it's Travis.... :icon82:

Right...except when you face plant yourself at 20'...you'll realize you're not at LT then. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom