diving this week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

23angler

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
anything going on this week for afternoon dives.
i just did a night dive last night and i love it. i was wondering if anyone was up for a afternoon dive this week some time. wed. and friday is good for me.

thanks
brian

Sounds fun! I might be interested in diving Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe Pompano, at 12th St. I've never done that bit of reef, but it's supposed to be very nice, and close to you.

I can usually get out of work by 4:30 or so, so in-water time would be about 5:15 at the earliest. Does that work?

-Grier

I don't think scbababe is working tomorrow, so if I can get out of work about 5:00 pm we might just be able to meet you guys around 6:00. 12th st. in Pompano works for us.

That's great - I'm looking forward to it!

I'm moving my lab a lot closer to home (off of Cypress Creek) this Saturday. After that, I should be able to make it to a lot more afternoon and evening dives (that is, when we're talking about north Broward). Won't be able to this week since I'm packing up.

Can't wait to see you in the water with us again, Nate. Have fun moving ;-)

-Grier

ok sounds good to me . i get off work at 4 and can be there by 415 so i guess i just hang out at the peer. pm me some contact info ine i will call you guys or you can call me at (954) 815-3821 and we can meet up at 12th st.

thanks
brian

We can meet at the parking meters on 12th street. Look for the Fairfield sign and head east. I'll be there at or before 6p. Scbababe will probably be there before me.
I have your number Brian; at any rate, Grier has mine.

I'll be there. I'm trying to get away from the office by 4:30 or so. Should give plenty of time to get there.

-Grier

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom