Diving this or next week/end?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deadbilly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey folks-

I'm back from a summer in Southern Cal and I'm eager to get back in my home water. Diving in San Diego is alright, but it doesn't hold a candle to Carmel (no offense intended, SoCalers)!

I have a couple weeks of freedom before I'll be really busy for a while, so I'm hoping to go diving as much as I can. Anyone interested in hitting up Lobos (or any other local site) mid-week? (Of course I can do weekends too, but there are free Lobos spots during the week!) For what it's worth, I dive dry and use a long hose (though I wouldn't call myself DIR). Reply or PM if you're interested. Thanks!

bump. Figure I'll give this one more shot before crawling back in my lurker's cave :dork2:

Hi,

I will be in San Francisco from Sep 18th til Sep 24th and would like to dive in Monterey area as much as possible (Sep 19-22).

Please contact me if you would like to get more info.

Kind regards,
Alex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom