Diving this Friday 4/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
AzDiver and I are planning on doing some Diving this Friday since he will be in town. Anyone else interested in some Friday morning diving? Possibly Lobos...?

I wont have my night diving cert until early June at this point. That being said so long as thats a known fact and your willing to "hold my hand" on what special precautions need to be taken I may be game. (of course the wife gets final say)

I'll be getting into town really late... so it'll be rough to get familiarized with my gear and get a proper cross check... (the long hose thing might be new to you) so let's save the first dive together for a sunny day :wink:...

I'll be staying the weekend so if you want to get a dive in pm me and I'll let you know my schedule

Not sure what you all have planned so I dont want to be a drag, but as far as I go, id love to join if its okay with the group.

I know you dont have to have a cert, that was just my night diving newbie disclaimer :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom