Diving these next three weeks. no work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So i've come across a few extra open days these next three weeks

If anyone is up for diving wednesday, thursday, or saturday starting tomorrow, let me know!

So i've come across a few extra open days these next three weeks

If anyone is up for diving wednesday, thursday, or saturday starting tomorrow, let me know!

Hey, if you come back here to New England this Saturday I am free to dive, and I'd even consider forgiving you for this warm water phase you've been going through! :D

i might be able to go saturday.. i'll pm you.

Dave,

Kevin and I will be at Lana'i Lookout tomorrow @ 0830, conditions look good so far. Alternate site will be Kewalo Pipe.

Ed

Wow. I missed the two of you. The gf was in the hospital for the last few days. Its late afternoon on saturday now. missed out.

Chris! What's happenin man?
Don't worry, I'll be back on of these days and you can whip me back into shape.

You didn't miss too much Dave....the conditions weren't the best today so Ed and I only did one dive. JJ was there before us and did two I believe.

Chris! What's happenin man?

Quick summary: new girlfriend, new regulator and the typical huge amount of diving! :D

I ought to be going out to Hawaii to take advantage of having a dive buddy out there! All of my cold water talk aside, I love that place (just don't tell Ed I said that)! Grrrr....stupid bank balance......

Hope everything is going, as we say in the home town, "wicked awesome"!

offer still stands for wednesday/saturday this week.

Chris, congrats on the lucky lady and regulator. the three of you should hop on a plane asap.

Back
Top Bottom