Diving the Keys help please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aboalreem

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My wife and I are going to Miami and then we are planning to do drive throught the keys. We are planning 5 days trip (do 2 dives a day). She is a new diver and I am a DM. We are planning to get to a dive shop where they have a boat and a Dive Mater..and NO Artificial reef.

Which Keys should we stop by and dive......any dive operations you are aware of....
How would you plan the trip ....?
thanks

I recommend you go to Key West to live it up, but not to dive. As for getting wet, Looe Key and east is the best diving, and my personal preference is around Islamorada for the best reefs.

Which dive shops in Key largo provide dive guide on their regular dives? for no charge!

Well, you have to dive Looe Key with me :wink:

Rachel

aboalreem:
Which dive shops in Key largo provide dive guide on their regular dives? for no charge!

this is rare in Florida. be prepared to pay extra

i second cardzard's suggestion of Conch Republic Divers. good boats, good people.

an advantage to Key Largo is that you don't have to drive half a day from
Miami to get there (you can get there in under 1 hour from Miami) and
the diving is rather good

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom