Diving Tenkiller 09-23/09-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mpd525

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Me and the wife are diving tenkiller this weekend, we're camping out by the scuba park, and we're taking our boat out to try and do some dives around the islands. If anyone wants to join us, send me a PM. But i've only got about a 20ft boat, so i can't get 20 people and gear on there:no, but would love to get some SB'ers out there:D.

MPD 525 you should have no problem filling your boat. My problem is stopping after the boat is full. 5 divers ten tanks. . . I can't remember how fast my boat can go without a heavy load. Stop by Gene's dive shop just west of the dam, and close to Strayhorn landing, he has a map showing some of the dive sites off the two lower islands. If my dive partners are going, I'll be camped somewhere near there. Good luck!

well we'll be in a green dodge truck, with a green and white tahoe boat, so if you see us just yell.

Back
Top Bottom