Diving t-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure if you found what your looking for but, check out the easy store RED AT NITE. I had a bunch of luck with her getting scuba luggage tags, jackets, shirts, wet suit pulls, and some reason wraps with my name on them.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I can't find the store you are referring to. Do you have a link or a location?

Dnaber:
Doesn't anyone make diving theme t-shirts with front pockets!!!!!
Yeh, I got a couple at walmart. One with a big bass on the back, the other a deer. Doubt if we will find scuba tees there.
The 'makers' seem to (understandably) try to respond to the largest market segment. Pockets often tend to interfere with printing the front logo.

Personally, I generally do not care for pocket t-shirts (or polo shirts), and I usually don't want shirts with ANYTHING on the back of either. But, I realize I am in a minority market segment, so I tend to custom make my own (Personalized Gifts | Photo Gifts | Custom Gift Ideas - CafePress) when the mood strikes me.

Found 2 T-Shirts. They are by Harvey who does the good fish drawings. Both have pockets. A navy one with some large sea turtles on the back. Another more of a tan/gold that has large lobsters on the back. Got both for Xmas. No scuba flags or such but both are marine creature related.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom