Diving t-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dnaber

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Doesn't anyone make diving theme t-shirts with front pockets!!!!!

You are singing my song. I vastly prefer front pocket tees. The only places I can get them with any regularity is at marinas with a sport fishing theme. I would love to find a source for quality scuba T shirts with pockets and no bones on the them.

If you are in the U.S. Keep an eye on Walmart. They seem to be getting more and more Dry-knit type shirts. I picked up a great bright yellow "running" T-shirt that I use on night dives.

---------- Post added May 24th, 2015 at 12:37 AM ----------

Walmart.com ... they had Dickie Pocket Tees with moisture wicking material 100% polyester that might work well for diving.

Yeh, I got a couple at walmart. One with a big bass on the back, the other a deer. Doubt if we will find scuba tees there.

Probably not with a scuba theme, e.g. Bass and deer. What I saw was a plain color dry knit type of tee.

If only amphibious outfitters had iron-on option.

Don

Sent from my iPad

Not sure if you found what your looking for but, check out the easy store RED AT NITE. I had a bunch of luck with her getting scuba luggage tags, jackets, shirts, wet suit pulls, and some reason wraps with my name on them.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom