diving t-shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TyGuy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
my university's dive club is looking to make t-shirts for this semester.

ive been looking for some ideas for shirt logo's and funny sayings to put on the back (the front is only a dive flag and the school's name)

any thoughts?

Well, you probably know this one:

Divers do it deeper :D

Another one i just found:

Swim naked sharks don't like to peel their food

my personal thought - especially if you have women in the club - is stay away from the cliched 'boobs, beer, and death'. that's all you can find on dive shirts nowadays! i couldn't find one without one of the three in all of key west.

A good one i found from Jacques Cousteau :D

“The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish”

all ideas are much appreciated (babyduck that was one of the first things considered since the school denied some of our previous designs for being rude)

my friend came up with

"Life's short, get narced"

i came up with

"Dive more, work less"

our favorite was a picture of a shark on the front saying "dont outswim the shark" and on the back a diver swimming frantically saying "just outswim your buddy"

any thoughts?
Avoid unauthorized copyright infringements.
my personal thought - especially if you have women in the club - is stay away from the cliched 'boobs, beer, and death'. that's all you can find on dive shirts nowadays! i couldn't find one without one of the three in all of key west.
Keyword: Key West :crafty: I have dozens with only a few mentioning beer indirectly, ok a couple of tush toons.

I would put "Touch the butt!" on the back with a image of a fish touching the bottom of a boat.

(Finding Nemo reference)

It's not the length of your hose, it's how you deploy it.

Cousteau used dynamite near a coral reef to carry out a more complete census of marine life in its vicinity. What have YOU done for conservation lately?

Reference: The Silent World (French: Le Monde du silence), 1956.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom