Diving T shirts, What do you wear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver65

Reaction score
I'm thinking about making some t shirts geared towards people who love marine life.
The shirts would have marine life on the back and something small on the front, such as a smaller picture of the same thing.
I was going to start off with sharks. Would this be something you would wear? What kind of design would you be interested in? I was thinking something similar to this
photo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The shirts would be white t shirts in the beginning. Tks for your feedback.

I used to have a blue t shirt with several white splotches on it with the saying," I hate seagulls". Outstanding conversation starter! I wore it till it was literally rags. I'd pay pretty good money for another one. I got it in California but the shop that made it was out of business.

Jack's Diving Locker Store : T-Shirts

The link is to a dive shop in Kona Hawaii,

My kids like shirts like the two Manta tee shirts

The oval manta shirt and the Manta Ray short sleve at the bottom.

Both my kids are girls and they wear a dive T at least 50% of the time. The say that they are comfortable, not skanky, and can be a topic of conservation

I used to have a blue t shirt with several white splotches on it with the saying," I hate seagulls". Outstanding conversation starter! I wore it till it was literally rags. I'd pay pretty good money for another one. I got it in California but the shop that made it was out of business.

"I hate seagulls". I don't think I understand the shirt?

Jack's Diving Locker Store : T-Shirts

The link is to a dive shop in Kona Hawaii,

My kids like shirts like the two Manta tee shirts

The oval manta shirt and the Manta Ray short sleve at the bottom.

Both my kids are girls and they wear a dive T at least 50% of the time. The say that they are comfortable, not skanky, and can be a topic of conservation

Topic of converstaion because some people ask if they have been to Hawaii I imagine? Plus maybe a few less ask if they are divers?

"I hate seagulls". I don't think I understand the shirt?

Try standing under some seagulls sometime. You'll figure it out. :)

Topic of converstaion because some people ask if they have been to Hawaii I imagine? Plus maybe a few less ask if they are divers?

My kids are dive spoiled !!!

They have had the opportunity to dive all over the carribean as well as liveaboards and Hawaii. They have multiple t-shirts from all of these places. Alot of the discussion is from the variety of locations the t-shirts they wear represent.

My example was to show the style they preferred.

BTY - we actually dove with Kona Honu and not Jacks.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom