Diving Saturday June 7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like To Get Wet

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone want to do a shore dive this Saturday. I am looking for a dive buddy and just need to get in the water. Thinking of Bradenton area... let me know

Last edited:
where in bradenton and what time i hear spanish rock is nice i never been there

I am diving Venice Saturday 9:30 am :wink:

how do i get to venice where you goint to dive i live in tampa fl

Welcome to the Board Dagner. If you follow the link divergirl gave you there is a full set of directions. The Spanish Rocks are a nice dive so either one you won't go wrong.

I need to get out - I'd be keen on the rocks. I'd be even more keen to take a charter out - if anyone is up for that let me know and I will check on one. I know our main guy Ty is out but I know of another fella.

I'll be at spanish rocks on saturday. The weather is calling for east winds so we should have good visability in the morning.

I was at the sugar bardge last weekend, 20ft of vis. good east winds. The boiler was covered by sand but we found all of the other main parts. simple easy dive. very good vis for so close to the shore. The baby goliath grouper is still hanging around the wreck.

I'll be at spanish rocks on saturday. The weather is calling for east winds so we should have good visability in the morning.

I was at the sugar bardge last weekend, 20ft of vis. good east winds. The boiler was covered by sand but we found all of the other main parts. simple easy dive. very good vis for so close to the shore. The baby goliath grouper is still hanging around the wreck.

What time will you be at Spansih Rocks. I will be glad to join you. I have done it before and really not a bad dive. If we meet around 9 then possibly do 2 dives in Bradenton

let me know

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom