Diving podcasts...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rabe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
...any good suggestion?
Do you have any particular one that you listen?

This is very very niche with a large amount of advanced sidemount diving topics but it is my current favorite, it's amazingly good.

it's not just about sidemount diving - that is the main premise but there are large amounts of general information that can be applied to all facets of diving.

Speaking Sidemount with Steve Davis.

Note: I have nothing to do with them I just think what Steve is doing is very good for the community so I want people to know about it.

Thanks, I'll check it out!
I think podcast are good sources of informations and news...

My current week in week out one is The Great Dive Podcast. They come out with a new one every week. You probably don't want small kids in the car since there is some language but other than that I find it to be pretty informative and downright funny.

@Saniflush they bleep the bad parts out lol

Great Dive Podcast-great show, little crazy, but it's my favorite
League of Extraordinary Divers-Tec is great, but the episode releases are very infrequent
Speaking Sidemount-this one is a little interesting. It's a good podcast, but it's VERY dogmatic. I.e. sidemount is the best for everything, no exceptions. The xDeep is the best thing ever made, etc. I still listen to it, but it's mainly for the interviews
Scuba Confidential-this is a relatively new one from the UK, but it's quite good.
Into the Planet-not quite a "dive" podcast, but more of a personal account of some of the crazy stuff that @Jill Heinerth is doing. A lot of shorts, infrequent releases, but quite good. Robert is hilarious, and if you've met him in person it's that much better because you know the faces he's making while Jill is recounting some of this stuff.
Scuba Radio is technically a radio show, but they release it as a podcast. This really doesn't have much "diving" on there, but it lives as background noise in the truck when I'm driving. @The Chairman gets called in every once in a while, and there are a few other guests that get called in that are quite good as well

@Saniflush they bleep the bad parts out lol

Yea they absolutely do and to be fair to them they bleep out a lot more out of their potty mouths than I do when Flush 2.0 and 2.1 have been pushing my buttons.

Added to the list!
Thanks fellas!

I've been laughing really hard all day listening to the great dive podcast! :D

Great podcast!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom