Diving Pensacola Aug 23 and Sept 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have you been diving with them before? Have you dove Pensacola before? What's the vis like? Any idea what sites they'll do for the three tank dive charter?

Hi Silt Life:

I dive almost exclusively with Niuhi. They are a 6-pack. Mid-shore dives are generally 80-110ft. Since I'm the one who started this dive, I'm thinking it will be (hopefully) bridge rubble and/or hard bottom, and maybe the Brass Wreck. It depends on conditions that day, the Captain makes the final choice, but he knows I like to hunt lobster. Vis last month was pretty good 60-80' below the silt layer. We may be doing these as live boat dives, as well (not tied in).

Niuhi is pretty great with all levels of diver, but you must bring all of your equipment, and computers are mandatory on these deeper dives. Check out their web site and facebook page.

I might see if I can swing it if I can also book a couple dives for Tuesday to make it worthwhile to drive five hours.

I might see if I can swing it if I can also book a couple dives for Tuesday to make it worthwhile to drive five hours.
He's got a Tuesday AM Dive to Oriskany. If you've never been there, it's a must-dive. Even if you've been there, there is lots more to see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom