Diving Operator near Playa del Carmen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, the diving in Playa Del Carmen was outstanding!

We dove with Playa Scuba and Luis was wonderful. They were located a few blocks from our hotel and he picked us up at our hotel so we didnt even have to worry about transportation.

We did two dives on the first day at Dos Ojos, the cenotes and they were great. Visibility is amazing in the cenotes. I couldnt believe how cool it was, the way the lights play off the water was very different. Luis only takes small groups, so there were only four of us plus the DM. Great guide to have.

The second day we dove the waters between Playa and Cozumel. It was the first drift dive and it was a challenge at first. There were a lot of fish, trumpet fish, moray eels and huge sea turtles. The coral isnt the brightest or most interesting I have ever seen, but the sea life was good.

I highly recommend using Playa Scuba. I would use him again if I return to Playa Del Carmen.

Diving the cenotes were well worth the trip. Thanks to everyone that told me to hit them! I even got sick on the boat after the first dive in the gulf. I have never gotten sick before. First dive was fine, waiting to go back in and it just hit me all of the sudden. I guess the dozen beers at the wedding the night before didnt help! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom