Diving on the Pirate King II this weekend!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captainrob

Reaction score
We are diving on the Pirate King II this weekend from Barnegat Light NJ.

Saturday 7/03/04 departing at 6:30 AM. for a two tank dive in the 70-90 ft.depth range.

FIREWORKS DIVE Sunday 7/04/04 departing at 4:00 PM. for a two tank evening dive at a 60-80 ft. depth range and then going to watch fireworks off the beach before returning to the dock.

Wednesday 7/07/04 departing at 6:30 AM. for a two tank dive in the 70-90 ft.depth range.

I would like to welcome two members from the "Wreckvalley" dive forum who will be diving aboard the Pirate King II on the Fourth of July FIREWORKS dive, Grunzter and FrankF are joining us this Sunday.
If anyone would like to dive with us this week give Eric a call at LBI Scuba (609) 494-5599 there are still a few spots available.

God bless our great country and all who are serving and have served in our military to give us our independence.

Have a good safe weekend,
Capt.Rob :pirate: :icosm07: :pirate:

Capt. Robb,

It looks like Sylvester and am signed up to go out with you guys on the 10th of July. Are you going to be on the boat? Any tips on the the currently advertised dive location - the bow section of the Gulftrade.

So how did ya'lls 4th of July trip go? Anybody gonna post a trip report? Chris???? ya there? your looking kinda green

Any more spots available on this boat for the 10th?
I'm really itchin to do some ocean diving.

Sylvester, I'd like to try to get to BSC Wed night, are you planning to go?

I can't I'm grounded to do family time this week, as a trade off for diving this Saturday and from last week.

diveh3:
Any more spots available on this boat for the 10th?
I'm really itchin to do some ocean diving.

Sylvester, I'd like to try to get to BSC Wed night, are you planning to go?

diveh3,

From an earlier thread regarding this dive: Call the East Coast Dive shop at 609-646-5090 for space on this charter. We'll see ya on the boat next Saturday morning.

Good news is there are 6 spaces left for Saturday July 10, 2004. The Pirate King II will depart at 7:00 AM. from the 18th street marina in Barnegat Light NJ. and the dive will be at a 60'-70' depth range with a two tank diving day. If you would like to join us you can give Chuck a call at East Coast Dive Shop (609) 646-5090, they have the boat that day and will take care of signing you up for the dive.

qglad:
diveh3,

From an earlier thread regarding this dive: Call the East Coast Dive shop at 609-646-5090 for space on this charter. We'll see ya on the boat next Saturday morning.

Thanks for the info qglad, i'm in see ya saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom