Diving, oh yeah and Wedding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They climb up to the top of the Motu (Island) in the first picture and have the wedding ceremony.......The views from up on top of this hill were very impressive.......looking at the incredible lagoon and the ocean on the other side. At times during the ceremony they would sound off with Conch shells and drums...Easily heard around the Island...

After the ceremony the Bride and Groom, who had a set of friends with them, had a private, no expense spared, reception on the beach. From what we saw it was pretty neat!!!!

Not the cheapest place to go but .....WOW…. it was magical for certain!!!!

Cant wait to go back!!!!!

Hi Wendy,

Yes she does snorkel a little and that would be nice hopefully we can find a place to do that. Maybe one day she will be comfortable enough to try diving.

Scott:
Those pictures are great. Niether place was on my list before I saw your pics and Jim's. Now I want to go. Just have to figure out when.
ScubaJae.. this looks like a great choice for you!

Natasha..
Well we are a bit biased :) ..... but we just cant get that place out of our heads.....nor do I ever want it to leave our memories.....With all the trouble we had prior to the trip we really had a tough time getting "in the mood" for it.......but once we landed........every trouble in the world magically disappeared....I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!! and yep ... now we are looking into go back!!

We will keep posting pics as long as you guys aren't getting tired of them....

Back
Top Bottom