diving north sulawesi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to clarify if you were wondering ...

He said ".. would be good to have a team that could go to 120 and spend 10-12mins there.."

Down to 120 meters not feet

dedhed once bubbled...
yo folks,
i will be diving the manado area later this summer. does anyone know if sulawesi-sive-quest on bunaken & lembeh is a safe operation. good reports and bad reports are welcome.
dh

Hi there!

Do write to Froggies Divers (you can find them on the internet) if you're still shopping around for an op to dive with, they 're located within Bunaken Nat Park itself.
More importantly you'll be surprised at how warm and personal their email-reply can be! I know I was pleasantly surprised and more than a little overwhelmed :)

Cheers

I agree with some of the above: Froggies is a well run dive operation with very friendly staff and owner (Christiana) and Rob Sinke at Divers Lodge Lembeh does a great job showing his clients the many strange critters in Lembeh Strait!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom