Diving near Wisconsin Dells, WI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ashtree68

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm going to be spending a week in Wisconsin Dells with my family, since it's going to be a bit different, and there are the lakes near it I'm interested in doing some diving one day while I'm up there.

What are some good dive sites that aren't super far away I could check out? I'm rescue certified with primarily cold water/quarry diving, but some dives in Cozumel.

Check out Devil's Lake, south of the Dells. The diving is fairly good, don't think i've seen it deeper than 40 feet. No motor boats allowed on lake, only a few stray kayaks and canoes from the local state park shop. The bass generally follow along hoping for an easy meal if you're willing to move a few rocks.

Depending on how far you are willing to drive, Haigh Quary or Lake Michigan operators out of Milwaukee or Chicago are within 4 hour drive as well.

Back
Top Bottom