Diving near orlando

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
Huh? Boynton is no more than 1/2 hour past Jupiter.....
Ok, its been a while for me, but it certain couldnt be stated as in Jupiter as Colin indicated, just wanted dwndeep to know its not quite as near.

One half dozen or another.. its all so close as to be relatively close with really only a few stoplights being the major determination of time, not distance.

Hey, if you wanna do Jupiter some time, send me a pm, Ill go with you as long as your speargun stays above water.

And I would really like to hear something more about New Smyrna Beach.

This is one of those times, what with a new backplate and wing that I have never dove in saltwater, with a wetsuit that I have never dove in saltwater, that finding a beach dive situation that I can do a weight check would be nice. Especially since I haven't found anything close to St. Augustine to do such a check!

Jeff

diver doh:
And I would really like to hear something more about New Smyrna Beach.

This is one of those times, what with a new backplate and wing that I have never dove in saltwater, with a wetsuit that I have never dove in saltwater, that finding a beach dive situation that I can do a weight check would be nice. Especially since I haven't found anything close to St. Augustine to do such a check!
Boat dive - seadog charters in NSB, no beach diving anywhere near there. I liked that operation, will have to go out with them again some time.

simbrooks:
Boat dive - seadog charters in NSB, no beach diving anywhere near there. I liked that operation, will have to go out with them again some time.

Bummer!

Thanks Simon, I guess I am going to have to go and dive in a marina :<(

Jeff

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom