Diving near Club Med Cancun?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all I'll be staying at Club Med in Cancun from 12/26/2021 to 1/3/2022. Anyone know of any dive shops in the area? I'm new to scuba board. If anyone is down there around the same time and is diving would love to join up.

Hi all I'll be staying at Club Med in Cancun from 12/26/2021 to 1/3/2022. Anyone know of any dive shops in the area? I'm new to scuba board. If anyone is down there around the same time and is diving would love to join up.
Allen, were you able to find a dive center, or did Club Med have one on-site?

They had one on site. It was pretty good. They did a couple reef dives and cenotes dive. The cenotes was awesome. We did the artificial reef dive that was a creepy dive I attached some photos.
On-site. Club med has a small dive shop onsite, on the beach. They have cenotes, wreck, artificial reef, and reef dives. Super nice crew. When I can find where I backed my photos up to I'll upload them.

Back
Top Bottom