Diving Nassau, Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laredo Scuba Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Went diving to Nassau, July 10, 2012 and hooked up with Stuart Coves Dive shop and had a wonderful dive. I dove a two tank dive with 100 feet plus visability. We dove several wrecks at about 85 feet, and the water temperature was 85 degrees. Stuart Coves divemaster was very professional and friendly. Too bad, vacations have to end. :( :cool2: :D

Rene

I was certified with Stuart's Cove! I love them! My dive instructor was great. I had so much fun there and the water is so gorgeous! I'm glad you had a good time!!! :)

We dove with them in Nassau a few years ago and had a couple of great dives during a cruise port stop. The coolest thing happened at the end of our second dive: We were hanging on a line for our safety stop and off in the distance, I noticed a shadow moving toward us and got everyone's attention... then I realized it was a huge manta ray (9-10' wingspan and tail), and it cruised right under us only about 10 ft below... it was such a show, all the divers were totally freaking out during and when we ascended, even the divemaster! I will never forget that dive.

Thanks for the trip report. I'll be there the end of November and plan to dive with Stuarts Cove. Definitely looking forward to the shark dive!

thnx for sharing

You lucky diver. Thanks for sharing.

Rene

---------- Post Merged at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Have a great time my friend. Be safe.

Rene

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom